Monday, October 5, 2015

YG Announces Big Bang's contracts will end next year. What's in store for the top K-pop group next?

On October 4th, Yang Hyun Suk announced that Big Bang's contracts will end next year while simultaneously expressing that he wants to keep working with them. Here is the full statement: 

“I have spent nine years of my life with Big Bang and I have been with the members for 15 years. Soon, the members will have to go to the army. When they return, I want to continue to work with them and maintain our close relationship. As long as my involvement in their work will help them in the future, I would like to work with them as long as possible. They are my close friends. I care for them a lot.”

Fans are worried that Big Bang may break up after they complete their required 18 months in the Korean military. However, others were confident that Big Bang would come back. One fan stated, "We waited 3 years already, so the military service won't be that bad", referring to the 3 years in between the release of Big Bang's Fantastic Baby and their recent MADE series album. 

G-Dragon has said that he will go to the army when he has to. 

Listen to Big Bang covers on our audio sharing platform: 

RecordFarm.com/search?q=%EB%B9%85%EB%B1%85

No comments:

Post a Comment