Thursday, October 8, 2015

IU reveals she's been dating Korean rock singer Chang Kiha for 2 years!

Among the celebrity breakups and rumors of celebrity breakups comes a shocking bit of news from Korea's national symbol of purity, IU. Dispatch News reported earlier today that IU is dating singer-songwriter Chang Kiha and revealed multiple photos showing the two going to each other's homes in their free time wearing black face masks and hats.

IU admitted the truth after Dispatch revealed the photos, writing the following on her fancafe:


Uaena! I (why of all times) am in the middle of my MV shoot.
Was taken aback by the sudden news article, but uaenas are probably more shocked than me right? Sorry for giving you guys a shock.. I should have told you guys earlier and I’m even more sorry for not having dne so.
If you’re thinking, “I should have been more careful right!”, I feel sorry for that too.
We’ve been seeing each other for almost 2 years. We first met on the radio show (Note: Jang Giha’s Grand Radio) and I fell in love with him at first sight.. hehe He’s a boyfriend I’m grateful for and have a lot to learn from too. Our relationship is good, sometimes we fight, sometimes we get sad, we’re grateful for each other.. just like any average couple.
I was thinking hard about a slightly better way to break it to everyone, but Dispatch beat me to it.. Haha although it’s sudden, it seems we’ll have to start dating openly.
It’s probably been awkward here all this while, pretending I’m not dating right? I’m sorry for making this happy, bustling, adorable place become like this. Even so, I’m really grateful for our uaenas who are worried for me and take care of me. I’m sorry and grateful for all the worries, support, sorrow..
Ah I’ve imagined this scenario a thousand times in my mind, but now that it’s happened, I really don’t know how to say this. First and foremost, I’m going to brave through this. I sincerely… hope you didn’t have a tiring day because of me today. I’ll be back again!

Many fans are shocked, but happy for IU. It's impressive how she was able to keep it a secret for 2 years. In any case, congratulations to the happy couple!

Listen to IU covers on RecordFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment